Protect your business's information and meet regulatory compliance with end-to-end encryption
Gatefy Email Encryption goes beyond traditional encryption approaches, protecting your company's messages and attachments. Users can encrypt emails through different methods, such as clicking on a button or using a word in the subject line. It’s also possible to define email encryption using policies. It’s easy and safe to send emails to anyone and protect your organization’s data and information, such as login credentials, bank account, employee and clients information.
How Gatefy Email Encryption works
- Administrators of the solution have visibility and control over it, as well as support from Gatefy and its partners.
- People from your company send emails with sensitive and confidential information that have to be protected.
- Emails are encrypted using methods defined by your company, such as the click of a button, a code word or admin policies.
- Emails encrypted with important data and information safely travel across network and internet.
- Emails are delivered and decrypted as soon as the messages reach the recipients, in accordance with your organization.
Why use Gatefy Email Encryption
Benefits and features
Keep your email confidential and private
Email is still the main communication tool used by companies and one of the main vectors of attacks and threats on the internet, unfortunately. By using an email encryption solution you ensure the protection of information that leaves your organization, preventing data breaches and malicious exposure.
Meet regulatory compliance with email encryption
In a world where more and more organizations are being pressured and even fined for failing to properly handle information, it’s necessary to be ready and aware of regulatory standards and data security. One main benefit of our email encryption is just this: to help your company achieve regulatory compliance.
Gain productivity by using an easy-to-manage solution
It's easy to use and manage our email encryption solution, which means no headaches for administrators and users. After a configuration that can be done quickly by administrators, users can just use their mailboxes normally. This way, your team can spend energy with what really matters for your business.
Compatible with many email providers and security solutions
Email Encryption is compatible with G Suite, Office 365, Exchange and many other email services. It’s also possible to integrate it with security solutions that your company already works with.
We’re almost ready to launch our Email Encryption solution
Subscribe to receive updates and get a notification as soon as we launch it.